- South by Southwest (SXSW) is a conference and festival that features music, film and interactive showcases held in Austin, Texas every year. This year’s festival was held March 13- 27. It features lots of experiential marketing.
- What you missed at SXSW this year (Fortune.com)
- Meerkats and Squirrels: No Monkey Business at SXSW 2015 (HuffingtonPost.com)
- Storycorps.me has a new global platform for recording and listening to stories (see What’s your story? for more about the impact of storytelling)
- TheWaitWeCarry.org is a visually arresting site that explores the experience of U.S. veterans experience with V.A. hospitals. It’s a great example of bringing a story and a message to life with design (see Design Trends for 2015 for more on design).
- Fast Company explores Why People with Multicultural Experience Are More Creative in this thought-provoking article.
- Infographics are one of the most ingenious ways of imparting a lot of information and making it easily digestible and memorable. Here’s a great infographic on The Elements of Brand Love in Content (see Mapping the emotional connections between you and your customers for more on emotion in marketing).
Spread the love