- Scientists have come up with the optimal ways to keep your creative juices flowing. Fast Company reveals the six best tools for creative work.
- Curious about trends, theories, and inventions that are going to reshape business, society, and the planet in 2015? Fast Company has collected 14 of the most transformative ideas that are starting to reshape the world today.
- The most successful brands have legions of loyal followers. Here are some lessons from top brands on how to make customers fall in love with your company.
- Visually driven marketing is powerful, but psychologically driven visual marketing is unstoppable. The Dove Real Beauty campaign that we featured in the March Marketing Spotlight made the list at number one. Find out what the other nine most compelling ad campaigns of the decade where and why they went viral.
- Seems like all the pet food brands are getting into the emotion business. In our June Marketing Spotlight we featured the Pedigree Dogs Rule campaign. Now IAMS has come out with a tearjerker of a campaign that taps into the emotional connection between dogs and their humans.
- People who innovate are a different breed. Find out about their mindset by looking at the seven attitudes of innovators.
- What do marriage equality, diapers, and child hunger have in common? They make Ad Age’s Best Brands of the Week list.
- Mobile technology is bringing about a revolution in marketing — the concept of constant marketing. Consumers are demanding that companies make their shopping experience seamless — whether in a physical store, a Web site, or a mobile app.
Spread the love