- There’s lot in the news about millennials recently. These 18 to 34 year-olds are projected to number 75.3 million, surpassing the projected 74.9 million Boomers (ages 51 to 69). Here are some articles on how to connect with this growing group of consumers.
- The pop culture of yesterday shapes what we see and read about today. Here are 14 pop culture masterpieces you need to catch up with if you haven’t already.
- You don’t have to be a computer guru to further innovation. This Inc. article explores innovative breakthroughs that aren’t about technology.
- Innovation is the engine fuel to blast past your competition. Here are 7 way to ignite innovation that anyone can conquer.
- You’ve heard the saying: Work smarter not harder. There are 7 hobbies science says will make you smarter.
- Many entrepreneurs use their business success as a way to give back. Here are four who have changed the way we think about business philanthrophy.
- The ever-innovative Starbucks is at it again. They plan to take those empty evening hours and turn them into happy hours with wine, beer and small plates.
- Get your creative juices flowing with these 9 trippy TED talks.
Spread the love