September 13, 2015: From Burning Man to the impact of music on the brain, this month’s Creative Inspirations encourage you to be true to your wonderfully unique self.
- Burning Man blazes with creativity and a bit of debauchery
- Why introverts make great entrepreneurs
- Do one good deed
- “How autism freed me to be myself.”
- 6 tips for remaining childlike forever
- More than 75,000 humans tell their story
- We are part of the greatest show on earth
- The bond between music and our brains
August 14, 2015: Even though it’s summer, creativity doesn’t ever take a vacation. This month’s articles offer a variety of ways to keep your creative juices flowing during the dog days of summer.
- Get out of your own way to spark your creative fire
- Push the envelope of your creativity
- What an astronaut’s camera sees at night
- Scientists believe we are all connected
- Six of the top 20 selling books on Amazon are coloring books
July 15, 2015: In keeping with this month’s Brand Development article “Building a brand for your business starts with YOU,” Creative Inspirations invites you to dig deep to discover your place in the universe as you explore ways to create a brand that is uniquely you.
- Follow your heart
- The most astounding fact about the universe
- Success is an inside job
- Jim Carrey’s secret of life
- You are the eternal universe
June 16, 2015: Standing out from the crowd is all about being unique, but to do that you need to be inspired.
- Increase your creativity to boost business success
- What’s it like to be inside the head of a creative philosopher?
- Immerse yourself in this creative experience
- Finlandia Vodka campaign inspires us to live differently
May 17, 2015: This month is all about the art and the science of creativity.
- Where do good ideas come from?
- Let your creativity flow
- The science of creativity
- Join the dance of the animals to find your creative self
April 18, 2015: Jason Silva offers some inspiring thought on ideas while Socialnomics explores the new digital paradigm in marketing.
March 20, 2015: Creativity takes many forms and everyone gets to their creative place in a different way. This month’s Creative Inspirations explores the idea of reconceptualizing how you think in Jason Silva’s Shots of Awe video. We also take a look at some design trends for this year. And finally, find out how music can help you tap into your creativity.